Sunday, January 23, 2011

Finding my direction...

Another day, another blog post. And a new title as well. Decided that the name 'It's a kind of normal...' had a cool ring to it, so that is the name of my blog for now. I guess every new blog takes a while to get up & going, and find a direction. My direction at the moment is to document 2011, and how I make it the best year for me yet.


 

As of right now, the only concrete plan I have in making it the best year yet is to lose 30 pounds. Gosh, that's a scarily large number. But it's highly possible. And if I get determined I will lose those pounds and hopefully not find them again. So starting from tomorrow, I will be in more of a routine, so I'm going to be attempting to go for either a walk, swim or gym session 3 times a week, on top of my weekly horse riding lesson and Tuesday night sports night. So that will be at least 5 exercise sessions a week. I will also be attempting to eat healthier, as in cutting way-way-way back on chocolate, and other crappy food, and attempting to eat more of the good food. It will help that I'm on work experience for the next 12 weeks so I won't be near a shop, and there won't be lots of food around me making me hungry, so I won't have any choice on what I eat for lunch, I'll have the food I took with me that day.


 

Other than the direction I've mentioned above, I just want this blog to document me, my life and the random, fun things I get up to. I might put in a book review or film review or two. I'll probably talk about music & songs I'm listening to, as well as [hopefully] dates that I've been on in my fun life as a single woman!


 

So if you stumble upon my blog today, please bare with me while I work at [hopefully] making this blog in to an interesting, witty, fun place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment