Saturday, January 1, 2011

Here’s to the best year yet...

I realise my first post was a week ago, and I haven't posted since, but I do plan on posting regularly in 2011. I also plan on figuring out how to post pictures to my blog when I'm posting from MS word.

So, I had a great night last night, I rang in the New Year with some of my very good friends. I didn't get to ring it in with the very nice guy I met through internet dating during the week. I saw him two days this week and it was all going really well, we felt totally comfortable together, and we were sending text messages constantly, but since Thursday he seems to have grown distant. Now I don't know if I'm just panicking because I really like him, but I am worried he's lost interest. It's always the same when I like a guy so much, I always seem to end up being hurt. Hopefully it's just that he's had a lot going on since Christmas day (house got flooded, car broken...etc. etc.) and I have a lot going on with college exams for the next two weeks, so I'm hoping once things are a bit more settled for both of us, that maybe things will work out.

Either way, I'm determined to make 2011 my best year yet. I am going to be positive, and that will lead to me being happy. I also plan on losing two stone, posting to my blog regularly, and a few other things. First and foremost though, my goal is to do well in my exams, which are starting Tuesday, and which I'm finding it very hard to study for...woops! Oh well, I have the exam answers prepared for most of the exams, just have to go back over & over them. And at least I have a day in between most of my exams.

So I'm off to 'study' i.e. figure out how to post pictures from MSword on to the blog, because my first entry had lots of pictures, but none of them posted to the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment